Truth, lies, and other things within.

I'm all stressed out cos now I have someone to bitch about people that we both dislike? Are we really that childish and sooo ABG?
Is it possible that now I can release tension and not keep things for myself?
Have I suddenly become so outspoken just because I have a supporter?
That's so "rame2 kita gebukin orang, sendiri mari kita ngumpet!"
I cannot help it though. Maybe this what separates "Ambitious adult" and "Snobbish adolescent".
Am I just admitting myself a snobbish adolescent? I know I'm not a wise adult, but is it really that I. AM. Adolescent? Pfuit.

I'm in a process of being true to what my heart feels. It may feel bad at first to blurt out all bad things to people's faces but I'll get over it. It's better than just keep everything to yourself right? I may not have to put a two-faced act ever again. Still, I feel bad to put myself out there. Showing my rude act and bitter gesture.
Truth hurts huh.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog