mixed feelings.

"I've been having difficulties keeping to myself
Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf
Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie
Which one is more human
There's a thought, now you decide"


Thats the lyric of an old movie, back in 99, the other sister. I vaguely remember the movie, but surely remember a whole lot bout the song. I've been downloading several songs from the 90s and some from 80s. Back to those years really brought a lot of good memories, and not the bad ones. I hardly remember the tough memories about my childhood, or try to put all that behind maybe. But it's good though. Oh heck, i miss my past life prior adulthood.

Taken from the lyric, 'Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie'. Why being adult means hav to live in deceit and hypocrisy? 'Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf'. We open the front door cold-heartedly and packed in our suitcase a two-faced act. 'Maybe it's because telling the truth would make them feel too vulnerable." (JD - Scrubs) There's a thought, now you decide.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog