Foolish [SuMmer2-0-0-5]

Possibility is uncertain. Certainty can never be sure.
Is there assurance of a friend to be more than friends?
Is it just this current emptiness that controls our mind and soul?
Are you sure that the love is vivid?
Are you certain?
Am I certain??

The best friend is untouchable. That, I know is certain.
Though the heart wants him still..
Foolish! Foolish I tell you!
Breakthrough, Break-free...
You cannot hurry love, so they said.
I mustn't. I shouldn't. I couldn't?

He, I don't think I ever want.
But the thought will not disappear.
It is I...
I wanna disappear. Running away, yet again
Afraid of what would happen if I continue to stay.
Terrified of what could've become.
A heart full of roses and butterflies on my tummy
All is because I'm used to have him around?

This is foolish. I am a fool.
Period.

-----

I wanna runaway... This ain't my comfort zone. I realized now, all of these are just a beautiful rainbow. It shines perfectly, yet for a while. I smiled, again, for a while. Although I've seen what lies under the rainbow, the happiness does not persist. The life I had before this exploration of a new life was ever more glorious, a thousand times more. Everyone kept saying, welcome to the real world! Hurrah Hurrah!

FYI: real world sucks!

Believe you me, I don't wanna live in the real world. But who does?
People yelled and scream without end. Your mind crowded with foolish tasks and mind games. No wonder shrinks become the most wanted career.

They told me not to stress out cosI have no obligation whatsoever. Can you actually believe that I am ALLOWED to do whatever I want? Foolish! I'm the most panicky and overly worried when it comes to responsibilities.

I don't know what to do and I'm out of my comfort zone. I want back!
Back to the life I most cherished.
The life that gave most happiness for me.
Again, I'm stuck in the middle of chaotic chamber. It's called 'the real world!'

------


I have this stored in my iPod since summer started. Don't even remember exactly when I wrote it. Heck I don't even know who I'm talkin bout, I cant remember, complete blank! Now I'm curious and kept going back and forth trying to remember.


.... Still trying.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog