miscellaneous

V For Vendetta
"People should not be afraid of Government, Government should be afraid of People"

The tagline really punch you right in the face innit? This is true though, people's voice could eventually destroy the holliness kingdom of radical government. Err, not much to say here incase i wrote something really ridiculous considering im not v. political-minded.

Off the topic, he was juz logged in b4 he rushed out off messenger. For a second there my heart was pounding like mad! Why? God knows why. I was nervous and had a minor anxiety attack. Again, God knows why.

It's almost 3 AM and I'm currently uploading all my mp3s into iTunes library. Why? So that I'll know which songs are duplicated and rotten so I can dump 'em rightaway. I need space for more downloadings hence out-you-go trashy songs. Need to store all the others into iPod too. I hate the fact that I have to organise all these files before I put em into iPod? So irritating.

Again, I'm unemployed and a part-time student with nothing worthwhile to do. Hence, I'm V. Bored.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog