Obsesi oh Obsesi...

Pertama si Bapak bule berambut blonde panjang.. sekarang?

Si BAPAK produk lokal berambut hitam pendek layaknya seorang pekerja kantoran nan rapih. what do they have in common? the keyword is ofcos, BAPAK! aka they already have baby(ies) on the craddle. huhu Why me Lord, WHY? LoL

Hokay... slight detail. He's a new dude I just met. Ofcos everyone in this bloody earth knows that first impression is always the looks. Don't deny it. Whenever you find someone attractive is always by judging their appearance (i.e. looks). AND YES! I did that. I noticed the dude's appearance first then his attitude and personality. I found him... interesting. But shockingly.. HE's MARRIED! and he's my age.. MY AGE!! and he's a man with child??? GOD! wrong target. Super forbidden to flirt with apalagi do any affectionate touch! dooohhhh kayak mau ngapain aja sih gue!! LoL

Owalah Gustiii... How do I know? a friend of his did mentioned that he has a child, but at that time I wasn't paid much attention. I thought she just kid around! I didnt realize that all words she said were TRUE!! The whole TRUTH! Dear GOD! How did I made the clear confirmation on his status, MARITAL status! ofcos, I eagerly tried to find out the ring on his finger. and waddaya know.. a ring that I thought was just a fashion silver ring.. it wasnt there for fashion purpose at all. I'm definitely and absolutely 100% certain that it's a friggin WEDDING RING! alamakjikipeee!!! I was shocked but after knowing it I wasn't quite hopeless bla bla bla.. (heck, is not like I'm IN LOVE with him!!). It's kinda funny actually. Out he go, In another one. LoL (sok laku mode on!)

Honestly, I'm not really lookin' for a man right now but more to collecting friends. I don't mind having loads friends since I kinda lack of friends' network this past year. Time to catch for lost times! So if he's married or not I don't really care. Not that I will do anything further with him although knowing that he's taken! No. But okay kan to be friends?

Anywayyyss.............

I started auditing today. I was quite worried and did actually do a stupid remark. I talked too much. The thing that I did today was blurt out all the ways I get the internship.. to whom? To a senior! imagine that!? I was bloody idiot to even said it out loud to anyone else in the office, but this ofcos to a senior and secretary! Omigod. Words spread fast u know! I'm doomed.

Tell ya the truth, I love the work envo so much although the tasks are disturbing me, deep. I don't even know the bloody thing she said and how to do things. Hm, starting to feel as a huge burden at the office. :( Hopefully they don't think me as the annoying daddy's lil girl with no capabilities. I hate to have such judgement! Maybe I shudn't think it like that. I AM trying to understand the bloody all paperworks that theyre doing. Learning all materials they have been studying hard for 4 years and i have to do it by a month? Gimme a break will ya! everything needs adjustment. so do I. I know I can do it, but takes time. Everything takes time. But i'm lovin the fact that theyre really nice people. They really are. I wonder if I can get their Friendster or MSN/YM? Hmm ;) It'd be nice if I can always contact em after the interns' finished.

Alrighttyy..............

I just wanna memorize the obsession of me to both men with child(ren). LoL. (I'm not that obsessed, AM I???)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog