Hail Freedom!

Wednesday, 25 Jan '06. One memorial day in ma life. Tday is one of those days that'll possibly remain in your memory forever in eternity. Although at this day, a day that supposedly full of happiness and massive relieve, a glimpse of sadness and one chain of lies came knockin' on the door. It never supposed to end with lies. Now, I dare not to spoke out the truth. The truth may never be revealed, reason being, I'm to afraid of the consequences. *sigh*


Dear Friends,
For whatever reason, I apologize.





OKAY! no more shitty tears.
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

A slight disturbing thought I had since my first week on the internship was actually in other people's mind as well! Astaghfirullah!! Dirko, U know what (or who?) I meant aight? :P My God! I knew people will talk, but I'd never realized that the BOSS will actually spill it out loud at me?! hayaahh.. maluuuu!!! Mind you that it's not only him who had that thought. I think all ppl at the office who looked at the pics certainly have the thought! Whuaa.. thank God I'm leaving them in a month time! No more gossip! Or if I still have to meet them once in a while, then the only solution to get rid of gossip is to get me a man, and SOON! ASAP! URGENT!! LoL

I've explained a whole lot to a friend why I'm worried that the 'gossip' will soon or later appear at the office. In a nutshell, I feel comfortable with the ppl, esp the dudes. But not all dudes. Just him and the other friend. They're my age so I felt that I can easily connect with them. But Hellooo.. the other friend was untouchable, forbidden boK!! Big NO-NO! Thus, the only friend I can really connect (AT THE TIME!) was him. Maybe I got too comfy (plus the new resolution, to not get uptight anymore!) so I got carried away with the situation.

I don't wanna think much of it, yet I cannot. I still felt horrible. Tried positive thinking but up til now it ain't workin. :( I kept asking meself, Do I deep down (deep deep deep down) felt something else towards him? Something.. erm, you might say, different? If such question popped in my head right now, I'd say.. No. Seriously, I don't feel all tingly when I'm around the dude. I felt comfy as a FRIEND! None more. But people's eyes sometimes see differently, I cant blame em can I? Sometimes, I am one of that people. So fair enough. No more dramas eh!

Some other general news. None of me.
You know, in British they had a survey which found that male is slightly more 'cerdas' (bright? intelligent? Smart?) compared to female. The difference is only by 5%. Tiny portion, yes maybe. But can we use the survey to the whole lot universe? What sorta people they had their survey on? What types of research had they been doing? What questions they asked to respondents? The info is still too vague. Yet, if it's true.. How you women feel? They told us that Men kind are brighter than us female? Please.. as if!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog