ini.. itu... dan lain lain

Inspiration never fade.
It cannot fade!
See the dreams close to the eyes,
not to let go,
not to give up.
Believe in the heart.
That I know...
I know that I can!

*I decide my own destiny. It's just the matter of choices.
And I chose to be better, everyday. every second of the day..*

*===========*

Illuminated.
Faithful misery.
Forget me not, forget the unforgotten
drown to redemption.

Drousy pale eyes
Starve to salvation.
Release me, repulverise me
To the unknown destiny of undying soul,
The darkness gloom of tombstone.

*===========*

Liberty... Liberty!
The chant of mother earth
Suffocate no more. Breath deep the windy breeze.
Tears of the unnecessary drunken lovers
She screams! She screams!
She mourns....

'I love you no more.
I love you never'

Broken heart, shattered soul
Living a lie, nobody knows.
'tis a foolish game, a moronic bliss.
The tale of so-called the innocent kiss.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog