dhuarr...

Honestly, nothing to write. I just logged in and bore tha hella ma mind. Last day job training is tomoz and straight to a full time job the day after. SO freakin out here!! I kinda like the work envo at KNN. The people are super nice (probly deadlines are not screamin at em as yet! :p). The dudes are so limited I tell ya! God! the place r full of chicas!! believe you me. There are nice dudes around ofcos. By nice i mean gorjes! not too gorjes but they slightly pass the gorjes dude scale limit! (HA HA HA!!) Theres dis dude. he's alright. Usually not ma type cos he's too friggin' white as a dude. Tapi yah wattudu.. am so bored and not much goin on yet. Although 2006 resolution aint to get me a man, but to broaden ma networks and horizon to another level aside from uni life and hung out with ma homeboys/girls. These are from different networks, outside ma usual reach, which turns out great. I just don't cope well with the job yet. But i will. It don't look that difficult, esspecially the responsibilities they gave for interns. I read the training materials and are all about the same. We just need to know the nature of the problem at hand and how to audit them (i.e. do some substantive procedures or testings/controls). Mind you, I understand in general but still not able to identify what would be the problem in hand if they gave me all workpapers. Also, don't know which procedures to analyze it. See, although I know what I'm suppose to do but I'm blind to how to do the job.

Enough about jobs. Friggin' bored.


I need love, love
To ease my mind
I need to find, find someone to call mine
But mama said

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
You got to trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes


he he he he he he
Don't know wat the hell i'm thinking. My mind has been idle for too long and crazy little thing called love start to pops up. I need love, love, love. Yeah right! Am I that desperate? DOn't answer.

All I know, Lovers come and go but the right kinda man will eventually stick around. Ha ha

so fairy tale u know!

Arrrgghh gundah gulana jumpalitan gelisah meranaaa.. hahaha (apaan sih!). when she said those words, suddenly I remembered him. HIM!! the sunda dude. U know U know (well no one knows). Dimanaa diaaaaaaaaa??? huhuhu... si lucu putih pendek botak nan sunda medok ituuu... ah edan! Diana ross aja bilang, you can't hurry love. So I mustn't hurry the love. cieeee... Serasa cinta mati! padahal mah gebetan waee!!

Wis ah. Ngalor ngidul kepuyuh puyuh. geleuh!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog