Oh Boy!

[on the road, leaving the jet plane]

"Kid, I've been from one side of this galaxy to the other..
> I happen to like nice men
I'm nice.."
*Star wars


D, I know exactly what you're thinking.
Imaginary never last. An Absolute fairytale.
Wondrous in a dreamy kinda way

Question:
Does admiring star wars equals to 'geekiness'?

Let alone quoting a scene of han solo and princess leia. (Ha!)
What more humiliation can be worst than this?

--- MM, another fairytale. Too perfect to even come close as virtual reality.
Fairytale intoxication!
Virtual insanity.



[on white sheets of a suite hotel room]

It settles then.
There's a certain fact that a genius in science and also has massive musical talent, not to mention gorgeous in every bit of bone structure is a magnifico fantasy.
What can be more perfecto than that. I'd tell you...
None. Nada. Nil.

Even genius Einstein wasn't that hot either now did he?
What about Mozart or Bethoven? Um, none for my taste thank you.
See.. Nobody's perfect. Not even close as she potrayed.

Ah, Alas. A legitimate delusion over fairytale fantasy.
A wishful thinking of perfection, which of course, non-existent!
A temptress beauty of a poison ivy, intoxication is inevitable.
Truly is, infatuation persist.

*Sigh*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog