Hiatus Week

Well, supposedly anyway.
My brain is maxxed out and I'm so over with Uni. Completely.
Yeah, I wish.
Planned on No-Blogging-Week this week for the reason that I'm currently on Exam week and final assignments are nearly due. But yeh, it's all just plans!!
Supposedly to feel totally energized and ofcos panicky, but can't even open my eyes during tday's exam.
So bizarre..
Never happened like that years ago. I just feel I've forced my brain to the max during the early weeks of the semester, and now it's just screamin' to be switched off.
All I can think of right now is just leisure times, snoozing, and dull my brains out!

It's tough hey. Now I know how difficult Uni life can be. Neva struggle this hard during ugrad. Now I'm totally strugllin' just to fulfilled my own personal satisfaction.
It's a personal goal.. I spose.
Oh well. Back to Marketing Research.. *Shivers*

*T.day: Coffee consumption - 1 tall caffe latte [shud've bought a large one]. Food: Chicken Rice.. +nibbling fruit bun [Bread??Nibble?? Aaggh!]. Sleep: 5 hours [seharusnya sih cukup, but apparently not]. Current state: sleepy all day. eyes are completely shut down. So tired, but none have I done today. Strangely enuf. Knowledge: Academic? None. Entertainment? Whew plentii!! BeBe Hot Updates are on me! ;)
Conclusion: Brain is a complete useless today. Oh man! Disaster

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog