"Do You Know What I Mean?"

A one phrase mentioned like millions of times in one day. Crazy innit?
A one phrase that made the other person look stupid for not understanding what the other person is saying. Do you know what I mean? ;)

Ha Ha Ha

I just wonder, whether it's so hard to explain one's point of view in conversations.
I did that sometimes. I said the phrase millions of times as well.
I felt bad afterwards, nevertheless.
It seems rude.
Wouldn't you think so?

I realised the times I popped the question is always at times when I saw the other person talking to me has these wrinkly face.. Noticing that they don't bloody understood the things I've just said. Maybe I didn't express my views on things quite clearly, I spose.
Language barrier is always an issue, I guess.
Oh well. Thats the dramas.
You gotta lovin' it for thats what you'll get for being "forced" to talked in other language than your own mother tongue.

Do you know what I mean?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog