stereotype

OK Yes, I'm doing my masters degree right now. YES it's true I've lived in MELBOURNE for quite some time now. And YES it's not in INDONESIA, it's located at the corner of the Australian continent, which is sited nearly at the bottom of the universe (excuse my geographically idiotic minded) D'oh! =P
But you see, the truth is - I am not the brilliant Einstein. I don't prefer this stranded land over my birth country. And definitely, I am not the expert in the ENGLISH department. NO NO! Don't use those stereotypes quotes on me. I have had enough of those bullcrap.
Don't it annoy any of you to be labeled of something but trully it's not who you really are?

One more thing, the equation Mr. Right + Mr. Perfect = Mr. Caucasian. It's dead wrong. Stop asking or even telling(!) me to "hook-up" with the locals here. Me and them, are so not a match. So, Quit it!

Really, people... such stereotypes are extremely irritating and I'm not very pleased.

Therefore, shush.

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog