Don't

I Don't start this feeling. Do I have any specific feelings? Okay, calm. Think thoroughly of what you are about to ask yourself. This may not be the best emotion you will experience. Please, Don't think any foolish dreams. Don't think of anything that'll be the biggest mistake you'll ever made.
I'm confused with the feeling I have. I Don't want to have any feelings attached. Please, not that sort of feeling. It can't be happening. No, never. Please don't let it slip out of my system.
Don't love.
Don't fancy.
Don't infatuate.
Don't wonder a castle in the sky.
Don't, for I cannot.
Don't let me question my own heart, my own mind, my own soul.
Nothing will ever happen. It cannot. Block any thoughts that would lead my heart towards the unexpected and unwanted. I cannot have any touchy feeling. No, I cannot.
Out, Out, Out of the misery mystery sentiment.
Please, leave me out of it.
elude me off an endless tale.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog