Good Advice?

I don't know why people would ever think of applying for a master degree, I really don't. I thought I knew why, but really now I don't. I'm sort of lost in this upper-end academic world.

I can honestly say that it's 100% in reverse from the undergrad degree. All those fun relaxing teaching is nowhere to be seen and experienced.

For all people who are thinking of applying for master degree, I can trully say to you is that.. DON'T! ih mendingan JANGAN deh bok ya.
I know it's good for your future, your career and such.
But you know.. experiences are better than academic books.

Turns out, a full-time job may not be so bad after all. Rather than forcing your mind 24/7 for things that u trully don't know the application in real world. It can all be so damn confusing.
So very very good tip.. Never think of Master Degree, when you trully not prepared for it. NEVA!

I know, more whining episode.
Well, this is what the page is made for.
Cheerios dahlings!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog