On 15 September I wrote...

A peaceful and sweet closure

So here i am on a 109 tram going to an old friend's home.
2 days remain before i fly out to where i belong.
Home. In Jakarta.

Finally i can make peace with self on saying it. I've settled on where home is.
Melbourne was my happy adolescence, finding identity.
Jakarta is where i will settle my adulthood.
My mind, body and soul have in-sync this time round.

Melbourne will always have a special space locked in heart.
It's time to move on.

6 days wandering in melbourne, without purpose, is an eye opener.
I'm tired of being alone. Being minority. On having more effort to live.

Melbourne is a cold place. As i was.
3 years tamed me. I couldn't settle for ignorance or complete individuality.

Now, i'm ready to face a new life with all heart's content, in Jakarta.
Where home is and where i'm needed.

Goodbye melbourne. Thanks for a life changing experience of 7years.
You will always be a second home.
My bittersweet lover.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog