Adieu boy

Finally, thursday was the day to find all the answers. To open heart.
It was fine. Faint of heart was collapsing. I was surrendering.

Last night my eyes were open wide.
We live very different lives you and i. Of you asking me to leave my friends, is one impossible request for me to do.
I love who i am. I love my life. I love my friends.
You can't tell me otherwise.

Men will always be third in line after my mom and friends. You cant change that.

I thought my heart was surrendering to you, but the life you and i chose were heaven and earth.
I wasted time and shed pointless tears.

You weren't there for the past 10 years of my demonic years, nor knowing the stories of it.
Life changes me, you can't.

Last night, tears were our closure. At least from my end.
Adieu boy.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog