Chris Brown - With You

So.

Last night while driving home from a KungFu Panda 2 session at the cinema, iTunes gave me Chris Brown - With You. I never noticed the lyric until last night.



Well, what can you do when driving alone late at night but singing your heart's out.
That's what I did.

Then on chorus, I just realized that this song is just one of men's bullshit.
It says like this..

Together baby,
There is nothing we won't do
'cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all

Please highlight on..
"I don't need money,
I don't need cars"

Well, what you think the ladies need?
We don't need only you. But those you said you don't need, well, we do.

I don't understand them kind - the opposite sex.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog