On being single

A tweet tickles me to blog this.

@TrinityTraveler RT-ed her follower that says this: 'temen saya fave T&T krn penulisnya single tp kok bisa ya enjoy life without being lonely'.

Trinity's respond was a simple, Ha?
I would too if I were her (Trinity).

I won't judge this person for saying so. I don't know her, she doesn't know me. But based on her tweet it got me self-reflect. I wasn't this content before, I'm still not fully content with life as a matter of fact. I'm getting there.

I'm also single.
For women, it's believed at certain age there will be a bridget jones syndrome. Single equals loneliness. It may be lonely sometimes, but I'm sure there are many things in life that can get us going and eventually dilutes the loneliness.

I'm sure in this person's concept, being lonely means no boyfriend. I think, by now Alhamdulillah I've succeed to get rid of that thought.

Companions are everywhere as long as we noticed them. Who knows, when time is on our side, some of them could become our bestest companions. Enjoy the companions around, those who can make you laugh and ignore Lonely.

Don't get me wrong, we need partner (boy/girlfriend). But why sook about it when that person does not come at the time we want them to come? Shouldn't we just noticed those who sat next to us, and enjoy their companions? Eventhough they may not be our love interest.

Isn't love, at the end of the day, means enjoy each other companions?

Maybe this is naïve have its say.
But, this comes from a twenty-something chick who knew Lonely just a tad too much, then ditched it by embracing every trivial happiness.

Too cliche?
Well, sometimes being cliche works.
Best,
Andini

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog