8 hours before melbourne

Waiting at lcct kuala lumpur for my budget airline to arrive and fly me to my second home.
Im having a seriously mixed feelings while waiting to board.

The one date ive been anxiously await since 9 months ago when i bought this ticket, has finally here. But the excitement kinda washed away. Things happened during 9 months.

Madre awoken me from a dream. Im lost finding home.
This will be my final answer. Whether i should be most satisfied with jakarta but where my loved ones are,
Or secure and peaceful with the city i love but afar from loved ones.

If a certain person able to make me stay in jakarta, i'll say yes to his nagging question.
Yes you, im thinking you and make certain of my feelings too.

This next 10 days is a devil's trap, but insyaallah this will give me answers to everything in mind.
Bismillah, im surrendering everything to You.

The flight is boarding.
I'll see you in 8 hours melbourne

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog