my 2010

I don't plan on doing a recap of my 2010, but a hashtag on twitter kinda tickled me to do so.

For one, I'm blessed for 2010. The year's been great to me and I'm grateful to eternity. Alhamdulillah, this year has fulfilled my major milestones.

I finally get the job I wanted.
I don't expect a promotion in short period time, but I got it.
I never thought I could go back to Aussie this year, but I DID! full ride baby!
I'm challenged and all stressed out, but learning is a never-ending path for me.
I've got butterflies in my tummy for a while, fall out of it, in denial, and currently leaving it to faith.

Although the fallback, I'm too busy working and be with family, I forgot to travel.
Next year plan, traveling already has its places. Also, next year will be my next jump, another bigger milestone. Bismillahirohmanirrohim..

Thank you 2010. You've been great to me.
I truly am thankful.

Of course, I should know better who to send my regards to. Hats off to You.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog