America's Next Top Model cycle 14

OK why am I blogging about ANTM?

Because I'm currently intrigued by it.
Been following a couple of cycles, and on cable there's rerun on cycle 14.

Why do I took interest in this cycle 14?
because they had a photo-shoot in New Zealand.

It's not Australia-land, but quite close.

So.
On this NZ episode, the models-wannabe had a challenge for multiple go-sees to NZ designers.
Alexandra, one of the model, was wearing UGG boots.

Truth be known to Aussies and Kiwis, they hate UGGS.
Of course, to Americans UGG boots are fashionable.
This is where culture/fashion-clash happened.

Yes, UGG boots to Aussies (and I guess for Kiwis too?) are hideous. I heard one of my lecturer, who is Australian, said that UGG boots are bogan's boots. LOL that just cracked me up, cos when she said so I was wearing a pair of UGGs! there were no uggs be seen in her class ever since.

So, models-wannabe, don't ever proudly wear your UGGS downunder.
No matter how comfy those boots are. Models are not supposed to wear comfy.

Or so I thought.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog