After a month

Yes, just an update for future me.

Howsa hangin' after a month in my new role at work. -- Yeah, this is basically the tagline.

well, in brief.
Sucks, but now i'm more sure that I can do this.

Now I know who ticked me off easily.
That'd be my effin HR.

She's uneducated, seriously.
At least, not as highly as I am. Yeah, I'm bragging my academic standards.
Why?
Cos that lady is just plain dumbo.

I mean, just today.
The phone at my branch broke down, she all panicky. Why? cos she's the country director's bitch that what she is. So if anything goes wrong in my branch, she needs to know and just go crazy by herself. Just go nuts, without solution. If we in this branch give solution, she'll be unhappy. Ok lady, whateva.

That lady and the other marketing dude are 2 impotent but crucial character in this company. But hey, I have no massive grudge with the dude just because I had no work related matters to do with him. Unlike the dumbo lady.

After a month,
If anything unrelated to her, I know I can do it well. I am working to achieve the company's target. At least I am trying.

The other grudge would prolly my coworker, whom I had not yet have any connection. There are only 3 of us, the other 2 have known each other from previous job. They kept YM-ing with their friends from previous company, and kept chatting about those people. At first I was quite annoyed by it, but I'm too busy to get annoyed over trivial thing. Soon they'll be outta topic of previous coworkers anyway. I don't think myself as outcast on this, because simply, I don't care. Which is good.

After a month,
I've been doing additional tasks that I may not have been doing in previous role. Though this come at costs. I didn't get included in one of the tasks I love most on my previous role. That is, networking (and free luncheons/dinners!!) with clients. Consequently, I lost my privilege to earn extra overtime due of that. This particular task will be handed down to my coworker. Lucky bastard.

After a month,
I know I can do this job.
Just keep away dumbo from my line of duty, then I'll be working emotionless.
Yeah, keep keep her far away from me. Otherwise, I might snap and kill her.

Love xx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog