misuh misuh

i shudnt call it depressed. or maybe i could?
things she (a friend) said prolly a joke or sarcastic talk. although to me, they seem true. being the outspoken person that she is, maybe things she said (about me) is what she thinks of me.
don't complain much.
try to look happy more.
don't be so defensive.

nyet! am i that obvious to public?

i don't disagree, but i dislike the fact that i'm easy to read by people. I hate that.
as much as i try to be that i'm not, to be people-person, the inner me just couldn't resist to let it all out.

the day couldn't be more worse.

so i thought..


a racist bitch had complete my bitter day. the one thing i hate most living here is the local girls. they really are bitches! not all, but most.

i always say to myself not to give a rats-ass to them and whatever they say or what they think of you. i can't help it can I? when they're all around with that bitchy mouth and judgy stares.

the longer I stay here, the more I dislike the locals. by locals I mean caucasian, bule, blue eyes, and non-ethnic. hence I hate when people back home keep on asking if I have hooked up with them kinds. ew! As if!

I chat and act nice to them just out of formality and social manner. Otherwise, I couldn't bloody care less about them. If I could ignore, I would.

This is why I prefer not to think higher of foreigners (esp the kinds I mentioned earlier) in my home town. Why would I think of 'em better if they're not even my countrymen. There's no state-rule that says be kind O' citizen to the mighty foreigners. ha! yeah. eat me.

If they can be racist to asians, why can't I be racist to them?
I'm not saying all of them are rude, despicable, and no manners, but mostly the young women ranging from 21-27 are top-notch bitches. true story.

is it the communication gap?
or they're just plain arrogant?


PS: SHUT DOWN WOODARDS CARLTON NORTH (633 Nicholson Street). The staff don't have any customer service manners!!!! or they're all racists, who knows? they don't have the skills to be estate agents. point is, THEY SUCK!
ERIN C, Youre A RACIST BITCH!!! They should FIRE you! bitch.

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:35 PM  

hahaha... i luv the last paragraph :P

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog