all that "fun" Accounting...

I have no idea why am i always drawn to accounting crowds. not since my second year high school I tasted the bitter number jumble of Accounting journals, now i'm outta uni, all i ever get close to getting a job is always.. accountings.

mistakenly took internship at ACCOUNTING firm(!) which bizarrely I survived.
then stuck in a maze of what you called "job-hunting", only to jump into the accounting crowd once again. It's not a job, per se. but a training skill for ACCOUNTING jobs. aint that weird?

Me, who have zilch interest on accounting but surrounded by accountants?
while the rest of the blood and genes are practically breathe the accounting air, I never get the logic of that specific expertise.

yet here i am.
wondering whats AP, AR, debits and credits.
kiddish stuff -- and im blowing my brains out!

OK! bookeeping's out.
any other options on the plate?

Dying, Seriously.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog