a valentine entry

a very valentine blues is coming.
days before the calendar shows the number 14 on the wall..
the dreary days have just begun.

'i need some distractions

oh beautiful release,
memory slips through my vein.. "

easy, heart.
the thief doesn't know he stole it from me.

fear not, weary heart.
i will not again carelessly lend it to anyone dear.
not even you.

the heart says you...
but this mind still cannot decide.

feelings were unbroken, chance is.
my heart says you,
but yours doesn't coincide with mine.

the riddle about you and i was just another yesterday's talk.
you're my bestest friend, and i am yours.
if only, anything else more..

days before valentine.
i have no red roses,
but a box of bitter chocolates have been sitting nicely next to me..

it's a story not for the faint of heart.
mine.
....... and
mr. valentine.



ps: its for you, 'dear' ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog