Travellers alert:


Your travel type: Jet Set

A visit to a museum or an art gallery in the morning, an afternoon of shopping, dining out in a good restaurant and some drinks and a little party to end the day, the Jet Set traveller likes a full day.


Although he is quite active he is not the type to do any outdoor sports. When he has to walk a few blocks, he takes a cab. The Jet Set traveler is not much of a nature lover. "You mean the green stuff my parents have in their backyard?"


top destinations:

Paris
New York
Las Vegas

stay away from:

Kashmir
Ciudad Perdida
Darien Gap
get your own travel profile

4 comments:

Unknown 11:43 PM  

took the test too, daannn jawabannya sama bgt! hihihi.

bodoh deh dibilang spoilt brat, kalo bisa seneng, kenapa musti susah? ya gak ndun? heiheiheihe =P

anyways, i envy you for watching many films! give me 27 hours a day and ill watch em! huhu T_T

The Surrealist 4:26 AM  

A visit to a museum? YOU?! Blow me down.

schizilly 10:08 AM  

A visit to a museum? YOU?! Blow me down.>> i do visit museums. but more to art galleries. why? don't YOU?!

The Surrealist 3:39 PM  

Pay me, I'll go.

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog