Life in Cartoon Motion



This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' everyday

I hear the tune in this middle of the night.
And realized, It was a pretty good memory and will not fade away.
I'm still not over MIKA..
His tunes had taken me to cloud nine and I only jumped a couple of levels down.

They
won't go away, babe.

as far as I can remember, Mika still is the kriwil hitam.
he he he cheeky.
Yeah, Kriwil Hitam.
Will always be around as long as Mika's around.
It'll never be forgotten.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog