heyho.. this chica's back!

after a long month away... i'm back! internet is up and running.
i've been with my family for a month. it's very refreshing. I got to spend lots time with my baby niece. She talks alot. You know, word by word not in sentences since she's still learning to talk. Most memorable moment with her was when I asked her to kiss me and she did, but afterwards she holds her nose and said "bau.. bau!". LOL and yeah of course I hadn't take a bath at the time. Nevertheless, I scored big time since she don't really give kisses to anyone. Thats how snotty she is. HAHA

Biar gitu, tetep aja ngangenin!

Now I'm back to routines and pursue whats been planned years ago.
Feelings are different here.

Jakarta's on full alert for "musim kawin" ergo "get married!" the movie is perfect for its premier few months back! Getting surrounded with such situation kinda set your mind into it too. Although it's never been what you're after for now, but quite ticks your curiousity. If shakespeare ever gotten into this situation, he wouldve asked, Do I or Don't I?

Jakarta is also full of glamour glitz. There's no balance for a laidback simplicity. It's a very pretentious urban living. TV is our master and infotainments are the dark lords. Everyday, civillians are served with various of beautiful lies. I dunno, maybe its a virtually picture perfect escape from reality. (make sense?) As much as I criticize the city, the country, I'd always come back and call it home. I'm stuck with it. nyeh, what can u do?

Back to the root is also a quick reminder of the motivation thats been lost in transit. Those judging eyes burn my temporarily amputated spirit inside. Yearn for success, for acceptance, and vengence? Does anger yield motivation? Or is it dissapointment?
The desire to break free and earn freedom.
... is the final destination.

Wha...
Hm, the word whatever needs to cross-off the vocabulary, now.

Anyway.. as said earlier, back to routines and responsibilities.
I have to give quite an earful to 2 real estate agents this monday morning. fix all the apparently unsolved matters from a month ago. Only thinking abt it makes me jitters.. and tired.

FYI,
I'm still not used to sleeping in my new room. Somehow, I still missed my Apartment 708. I've made rushed decision to shift apartment. It's all been done. Ya sudahlah.

Hmff.. the year's almost end. I've wasted a year.
Resolution for next year is already made.

cross-out the word "M A L A S" from my vocabulary.
not a word of it.

The word's been planted in my mind for ages and seems like i'm stuck to it.

I know it's silly.
but worth to try.
you know, not putting a mindset of the word malas, hence, being malas.

'tis my biggest kryptonite, i tell ya.
pray for me will you?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog