He could be that boy, But I'm not that girl.

in mere two hours, i hav to go for a sunday drive.
will meet my sis down the boulevard at three-ish. tapi oh tapii.. saya malas mandiii! *grin*
oh dont mind the title (i know someone who'd fuss about it.. *wink*)

you know what,
last night, out of the ordinary, I went crazy for the new mp3 search on mp! LOL started to download heaps of old indo tunes. Heck, i even downloaded nike ardilla! turns out, her tune wasnt the light of my day. Instead, feeling nostalgic with Andre hehanusa's tunes. Aaah! I remember the good 'ol days listening to his songs. Kuta Bali, KKEB were the most memorable. I miss my married-cousin! LOL being married, she don't live with us no more and live way far from my hometown. Well, I too don't live in my childhood house anymore, so, we're much farther apart. Huhu.. I miss you heaps!! I've once found Arkarna's song on Imeem, and started to thought of her too. She loved that song, the only Arkarna's song she loved.

Malang terasa jauh sekali ya..
padahal kalau udah di jakarta, naik pesawat juga gak ada sejam, naik kereta juga gak ada shari, naik mobil.. yah shari lah (but the road trip that counts! if driving.)

Maybe I long for someone like her, older and (sometimes) wiser. At least, someone who wudn't left me wonder with my thoughts and actually gives a damn.

Oh well, where were we?
old tunes ryte. haha. been talking gibberish.

I couldnt really remember much of Indo old tunes. you know, the 90s. Thank goodness for supernova, I remember Rida Sita Dewi! then asked a friend on YM, she told me lots of the good ones. Katon, Kla project, Iwa K, HUMANIA tentunya!! God, i remember Jamie Aditya's on one of humania's klip, with his braided long hair. My Gawd! he was so young. We were so young! =P

Krakatau juga tiba2 muncul di antara2 hasil pencarian itu.. wah mantab!
tapi somehow, I still couldn't find lagu lain yg menohok hati seperti Andre's. Any suggestions?

oh if anyone curious of the title (r u dir? :p) its a wicked song, I'm not that girl.

" Hands touch, eyes meet
Sudden silence, sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl
He could be that boy
But I'm not that girl."

i'm preparing myself for next year's wicked. in between, indulge my ears with the good sounds of cirque du soleil's varekai. The latter, i'd feel like im in a forest! adem!!

Ah sudahlah, im past gibberish talk.
time to get my ass up the bean bag, dan mandiii kamuuuh!!!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog