smile

This is me.
telling the world how two-faced am i.

For a very moody personality, I can switch my moods on and off just like that! With reasons, of course.
When I'm at home being me... I take all out in the laundry basket and switched to comfy pyjamas. Ergo, the overly sensitive yours truly.

My fake smiles have been punk'd out.
They're clearly see-through from everyone's eyes.
Maybe insincerity caused it to look weird to someone else's eyes. Them stares so judgemental, I always thought.

Perhaps, 'tis my eyes need to be fixed.
People see. People feel.
Your sincerity.

and I just don't deliver. Never did.

Maybe today she's the only one has said it out loud?

Your cover has been blown.
Maybe it's time to learn about being sincere?

Tapi, all in my head tells me to leave.
It's time to leave.
to a place where numbers and mute silence are around.
Give the people-person character to another candidate. For mine is already worn out.
It's a temp job.
Forme.

And it's all started with a smile.
or lack there of.

Then comes reality. Then comes sincerity.
The only thing that comes between them
is me.

As if I'm homer swinging between rock and a hard place that is reality and sincerity.
Words are just a ploy.
To make a good of myself.

Ja, Whatchu gonna do?

2 comments:

fool's banquet 11:15 PM  

oi mak! baru baca post ini.
udah bosen kah? apa karna gak ada yg 'dicari' lagi disana? wah kalo alasannya alasan kedua, bisa gawat ituh..hihihi


who's 'ja'?

Anonymous 1:29 PM  

haduh pilihan lo. susah dijawab. 22nya deh! :p

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog