{music plays a mind trick}

7.30 at night.
althou cant say its already night time since the sun still playfully shining on our dry terrain.
just woken up from few hours nap. slept too long hours.

suddenly thinking what will I do for next week.
have a week off. A WEEK! YIPPIEE!
maybe im the only person who'd be so chirpie not having shifts for a week. geez, deep inside im still that spoiled brat! haha!
worked 10 hours this weekend. yesterday wasnt that much of a disaster. Today was kinda edgy. that team leader was working! She made me fidgety everytime she's in charge. I call her the bitch. HAHA. the other girl was saying to me to ef-off what the team leader said. "just ignore what she said". Hm, made me wonder if everyone holds grudges against her. I cudnt care less thou. I, now, chose to ef-off everything.

Anyway,
Jamie said music plays a mind trick, intoxicates your mind. so true.
Was just listening to alanis morissette. My mind suddenly thinking about loads of crap. But conscience took over and switched alanis to Queen.
Aah, I love Queen.
I'm, now, lovin music wif some uplifting beat and lyrics.
today's music is off the list thou. Those so-called R&B HipHop are just noise! but once in a while listening to some of them dont hurt. Tapi tetep, not that often. My song choice really has changed a lot. is that weird?

you know what.. summer really is here. I need some down time at the beach. not any beach thou. I avoid those crowds sun-bathing on st.kilda or along great ocean road. just a nearby beach with less crowds. hm it shud be fun. just me, paulo coelho, my brown hat and that huge black sunnies. bliss!

kapan ya kapan? hm plan plan plan!


PS: on a rainy thursday night, I saw Santa parking his car on the side of flinders street. He came early this year and WITH A CAR! that fat-bearded granpa ditched his reindeers since northpole has recruited a different kinda santa for downunder. haha
gebleg.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog