things musical

had too much caffeine for one day. two cups of coffee in fresh windy morning and a dilmah tea at night.
both eyes sore. head's scorching pain on the right. migraine? maybe.
curiga? ganti kacamata.
hmm.. what will it be this time? dior? HAHA ntar ya.. crap dollars duluu!! =P

anyway....
almost forgotten enya. may it be is so soothing. but thats just enya.
music, a journey down the memory lane... seeing vivid visuals with our eyes closed.
Coldplay and Queen. the opposite rhythm.. brought a similar emotion.
between love and hate. it's the memory that I prefer not to remember.

whilst enya.
it's about what already happened. looking back. mixed emotions. was it 2-3 years ago? A child that I was. A child with a bucket of sweets after a night of trick'O-treating.

I was born to love you put a smile when I was walking down coventry street on my way home today. We will rock you brought a brave face and confidence before entering the strangers land. See how music can easily influence emotions?

hmm honestly none to write. mind went suddenly blank.
eyes really sore. eyedrops all gone.
when everyone else's assleep. my iTunes shuffling enya, jamie cullum, nat king cole and norah jones. the tunes of the night.

Hate it.
made me see things in my mind.
I can hear myself think.

thats when everything goes chaotic.
when all the babbling and idiotic scenarios came to live.

it cant stop shuffling.
I wish it not to stop.
thats why.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog