sunday rain

It's sunday today. Been busy inside the apartment. Fixed the computer, or almost fixed. Cooked seafood chowder.. and thankfully, it tastes good. Surprise, Surprise.

It's time to clean up the closet and all clothes scattered on my bed. Yet, there's time for a quick posting. :p

I had a dream last night. Can't really remember much, but surely know there's my cousin there. It's been a while since we talk. Wonder how she doing with the family? Yes, my two dearest cousins are all married. One's with almost a year-old baby boy, the other expecting in due time. Things do change, huh? I remember the times when she smsed me during her lunch hours or other times when she was doing nothing at home. She now left home to be in another home of her own. I miss Us. but hey, things changed. I shud bear with that.

anyhoo, i've not worked for 2 weeks now. They called yesterday, missed it. Dint call back. Hope not gonna get sacked next week.

Been going to the cinema these past few days.
Watched the superhero Mr. Man returns to town and also Capt'n Sparrow comeback for another odd fight. The cinematic events end with a cheeky superhero flick, Ms. Thurman as the Super ex-girlfriend. Seriously damaged for your brain, I'd say. Bizarrely done for a kill bill's swordsman (err, women?). Not fun nor deliriously entertaining.

iTunes non-stop playing Queen Don't stop me now, Survivor eye of the tiger, Gnarls barkley crazy, Jennifer page stranden and Diana Degarmo emotional. I'm in the mood for the 80s. Bring back childhood memories. I remember felt all tingly about the dude from karate kid. Experienced the hype of Stalone's Rocky. In time, also feeling faraway from civilization.. stranden in silent space while people are around. Thus the songs suit me well.

Suddenly, I'm feeling empty. without a cause.
Wonder why.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog