Don't Stop Me Now

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me


Been a while since my last entry, innit?
I've been away to New Zealand for the past 10 days. Still havent got the mojo to write anything about it yet. But lemme jes say.. NZ is a gorgeous country! I can't believe that it's jes next to this dry continent of ours, Australia. Winter time in NZ is unbelievable! Spectacular snow-capped mountains with melted ice glaciers lakes. It's almost an absolute magical!

I called it the virgin island. It's untouched.
It'd be nice to forever deserted in South Island, NZ.

Oh, if anyone's wondering whats with the Queen's Dont stop me now lyric. It's THE song for the past 7 days tour! Mbak Sophie -our Contiki's tour manager- played the song every morning throughout our tour. The song really stuck in my head, but it gives the boost out of me every morning. Thats the good side out of it, I reckon. It really catches on quick! You'll see.

Anyway, I can't wait to go back to Queenstown NZ for summer! Fingers cross, I have the needed cash by that time :)
Dee, come along?


ps: 10 days away from metro cities and those the known others really shut down the updates in life. When finally got connected with Internet once again, I found all the buzz about our lovely miss. Indonesia Nadine Chandrawinata's almost dissapointing interview for the miss. Universe pageant. It came to be a massive shock to notice her broken english convos. I mean cmon, Indo accent is totally forgivable, but to have huge disconstructive speech as she did on the interview, it's awfully shameful, I reckon. I mean, don't the tags "gaul, elit, borju, mixed heritage, and frequent overseas flyers" ought to giveaway the fluent english lingo?? Maybe I'm fully mistaken. Stereotypes just are stereotypes. get what i mean?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog