O-host Swiney!

On second thought, there's no mood to tell stories about NZ. It'll be pages long and I'm really not up for it now. Prolly later, we'll see.

Anyhoo, I did the Orientation host today at Uni. It's loads fun! luvin it! Althou I came wee bit late (haha). the other O-host students are awesome. There's this lumayan dude named Alex! *grin* He's pretty cool. (I sound like miss. Enjel-Bi! *GOD!*) He's in the multimedia games development course, cool eh? I jes found out that Swiney has loads of majors in the Multimedia course itself. If I knew I'd go for multimedia and business marketing instead of jes plain marketing. Bah!

Met many new people today. Not complaining but if the events were fully coordinated rather than go here and there also various of prompt changes, I mightve know more people than I did today. I din suppose to take the campus tour, but they need more people, so I gotta go. Heck, I din even know the campus that well! So ended up with me being part of the new students instead of the hosts! LOL.

I din regret joining the O-host at all. Instead, I might go earlier than my actual roster tomoro. So might have more times with Alex? *HALAH!*

Oh good news, I jes checked email and Alhamdulillah got a follow up interview for the myer job thing. It'll be on August, so there's time. Hopefully, I'll nail the interview then more cash for me to go on holiday again. LOL.

Seriously, my bank account starts to drop down in fast speed! I jes paid Uni fee and spent way too much in NZ. So it's pretty sad to see the ending balance in my account. *Sigh*

All in all, I can't wait for tomoro!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog