Offline for approx 3 months. Wheeee!!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go


Not entirely true, bags are not yet packed properly. Still have some things to buy tomoz and jammed all 'em into the bag. hopefully theyll fit. I hate packing. I hate calling taxi at night. I hate the rush, the anxiety, the worries. I hate to always go back and forth here and there. I hate flying, I hate travelling, I hate the fact that I have to sit for long hours just to get to destination. I hate that I have to hate these.

I've never leave town for more than a month and a half. Deep down I guess I'm quite nervous and 'lil bit terrified. I guess I just worried too much. It should be great, shudnt it? Maybe just don't think too much. Hookay.

I just cleared up all the food storage inside the house. All of em.. gone! if not in you go trash, in you go giveaway bags. Cos all electricities, gas, water, phones, etc will be off for the next 3 months. Thus I need to clean up everything so that when I get back, there'll be no rust or fungus all over my house. I can't understand why I'm dead sleepy these past two days. I'm always sleepy at this hour, which is very bizarre since I don't have any assignments or uni stuff to worried about. Usually I only feel dead sleepy when I'm studying, but hellooo... I'm not! what the hell?!

Gotta go. The massive house cleaning is not yet ended. blargh.

but starting 2 days from now...
I'm gonna be on holiday.. Wheeeeeeeee!!! Hiatus mode is ON baby!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog