Maunday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Tuesday 15 november 2005.. I'll be leaving. To a place that I don't know what I'm gonna be or what could I do. It's not foreign but sometimes it feels strange. I get the feeling, it'll be good this year.. but I dont know. What if... things happen? I always have plans on getting things straight, each and every hols I went through. But nothing is changing.. I'm too chicken shit to even spoke out ma mind. Honestly, I'm terrified. Hopefully, I can do better this hols and things just out in the open. Andd... out the bitches they go! hurrah!

I'm gonna miss having a speedy Internet connection when I get there. Internet is... almost a luxury item there. It's not something as 'cool' as having the latest gadgety mobile phones. Dunno which is more important in life, mobile phones or Internet? Maybe neither? That's an option too.. For no geeks. LoL I've been spending almost 24/7 online than offline. My life pretty much living on the cyber space. Not exactly socializing either but too caught up with ma own mischieves. Life's pretty much dull when you live it like this, you know. That's why I'm leaving. Leaving to have some solitude and restless tension with all the 'dullness' of life. Enter, dramas and raggety tragedy. So very days of our lives!

I don't think I'll miss much of the cyber space. I had enough of staring at monitor for hours and hours til my eyes sore. I think I'll catch on other monitors, i.e. TV! Ha! same diff! I will have my holiday and I will relax, chill and having fun day and night. I'm too much of a bitch to even give a god damn crap about anything else. I will only caught up with dramas when they only appear on Mr. TiVo. I ain't gonna give a rat's ass about real dramas. Theyre bitches and I kill bitches. I'm scary when necessary. (hey it rhymes! *idiot!*)

Okay Okay so youre a bitch. We know, you know, everyone knows ( i guess). what now?

Now, I'm gonna off to bed and tomoz if I have time I'll post about two movies I watched yesterday and today, flight plan and corpse bride. heads up: both suck fest 2005!! So dissapointed with Johnny Depp. Whats with you Johnny!!

Im beat. Off now. Ciao bella.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog