1/4 Undone

Is it presumptious of me to feel relieved at this point?

I have done approx 7700 words in about one week (?!), pretty much strained eyes but surprisingly more than enough sleep hours(!). Ah, the wonderful life of uni student. Nothing to compare.
Today's update: I bought $3.50 folder and 50c stamp for my assignment. Well, there is a rule that if you want the final assignments to be handed back, students must provide envelope and stamp. The $3 folder was just addition since I submit late so the folder is to "bribe" for extra marks (hehe kali aja for presentation dapet more marks =p). Stupid me, I bought all of those, but when I popped the bloody papers in the submission box, I totally forgot to put the stamp on the envelope. Garrgg.. not only now I don't get to see the mark and feedback from the lecturer, but I also don't get the $3.50 folder back! Dammit. * i know i'm stingy, so shush!*

Theres only 1 more assignment, 2500 words about sales strategy. Garsh I tot this one wud be my life saver, but NOooo! John had to give us the unthinkable! Je deviens fou !! Okay, the assignment is about developing sales strategy for swinburne university with target market Indonesian students. I have to assess swinburne internal sales operations, Indonesian purchase behavior analysis, and one competitor analysis ( I think I'll choose Monash cos theres a friend used to work there, hopefully she'll help *fingers cross*).

Oh well, I shud start research like, right now(?) but hey, ngeblog ampe goblog dulu aja gituh! =D

Off the topic, I (again) have the craze about ... yes ... none other than ... the fleshy sin city full of rich kiddies with their hunky dudes and stringy G's chicas ... the orange county. Californiaaaa.. here we come LoL Cannot help it okay. I know that TV series is sooo lame but I found it amusing. I love seth's sarcasm. I love the laid-back environment (i mean the beach, the sun, the fashion, the clothes *or lack thereof*), I love the houses (man each and every house can fit 1 kelurahan!!), I love the love stories (yes yes, as i said, I'm such a girly girl!).

I cannot wait for the third season to premier. It already started in the US and they now airing until episode 5. Im bit worried that it'll air in Aussie this summer. Aarrgghh Nooo! I wont be here during summer. =( So curious about whatll happen to marissa after she shot trey.

Hey do u notice that all casts are mostly.. err, old. I mean, older than the characters theyre playing in OC. They just dont go for 16!! I mean, theyre 20ish something (and alot more something okay!). Mischa barton is the youngest one and shes not even 16 y.o! Oh well theyre only teen idol once. No need to fuss on how old they really are.

Okay2. better start research. Im off.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog