You Think You Know...

Someone you always treat as your best-est friend throughout your twenty-ish years of life.
... May not so be your closest comprade after all.
Eight Years have gone by without notice.
One common teen hysteria that brought us together.
You and me, and the Brothers.
Our teenage years soon expired.
We made some sort of a "vow" to not rift our friendship apart after the expiration year lapsed.

Our inner-self is quite similar to one another. That is, our introversive personality matched!
I tried to be more ambiversive towards people, most of all to the dearests companions of mine. This include 'the best friend'.
But you know, I am to act alone. For she is still silent as the flowing withery wind.
I suppose I shouldn't expect her to change as I changed.
Yet now I realised..
After eight whole years vindicted as dearest friend, I sometimes feels as we are actually two strangers.
All things significant in my life have already been told... This is not true for the other party.
I seem to know very few of a person thought to be the friend.

Dearest,
Life looks much better in a black & white perspective.
Do you still have no trust in Me?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog