Is it a mistake?

Am I insane?

I'm not even a part of the family. Yet, would it be a mistake If I feel as if losing someone real close and, maybe, exclusive?
I'm kidding myself arent I? Dumb.
I'm mesmerized, not from the first day I am not. But few days afterwards.
Yet, it was a different kind of feeling.
Very different from the others I've felt.

A lady woke me up from the fantasy. Hey girl, the man is protective and V. understanding ...somehow resemblence V. Brotherly type.
Do you not see?

Well, Now I do.
But Now it is just too damn late.

I don't know what I'm saying.
Maybe... a mere goodbye?
Maybe... see you soon?
-Or Maybe-
.... Keep in touch?

No idea.
Forever mute is how I communicate.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog