Fresh Start. New Resolution.

Yep. It's that week again. New fresh semester.
Another 3 whole months cramped with books, assignments, and fellow classmates.
I shud start with new resolution for this brand new semester, shudnt I?
Since I didn't cope quite well for my 1st semester. Prolly by creating a list of resolutions would gimme some goals or target that I have to achieve by the end of sem.
Is it a good idea though? Hm, I have my doubts considering it is me we're talking about.

Nevertheless, I shud try my best to fulfill all of the resolutions I lay down below.
Alrighty, First thing first.

.University
Read more. Every bit of each Text and newspapers and business-like-magazines.
Be smart and less intimidated.
Be more vocal(!!)
Put 300% efforts on assignments and exams. No more laziness and do-it-later tasks!
Don't go cheap. BUY TEXTS!!
Read the outlines. Cover all the recommended Texts and borrow ahead of time from lib! A.MUST.IT.IS!
Hm, Suck up to lecturers? he he he *devilish smile*

.Non-Academic
Find a job! Seriously, no crap talk this time okay!
Stop whining. Stop feeling pity for yourselves. Stop acting depressed. Stop feeling outcasted. DO SOMETHING! (as if it's easy to actually act on it compared to just writing it all down. blah)
Do something exciting for once. Seek adventures if you dare! (unlikely to be done, but still writing it down just as if I'd do it sometime in the future.. hehe)
Read more lit. Get some knowledge will you!
Oh, this is also important.. Get some fun! Don't be so Uptight all the time. Just let loose and have some laughs.
Stop waiting and expecting for fairytales to happen.
Also, mark this, He's not into you. It's just your mind talking. Your mind twists your feelings really bad. It really got you confused. So Wake up!

Overall, the resolution is for you to feel joyous throughout the sem. Don't crowd yourselves with your own mind. Stop thinking and do something, for once!

..And maybe learn some magic. Ha Ha!

Okay. That's all for now.
Exit the biatch.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog