Romantic Comedy

When do they ever created the term romantic comedy?
Is romance a comedy?
Or,
Comedy is romance all at once?

Hey, Why do I even bother to mention romance in most of my postings?
Does it really affect One person's life?
And by One, I meant me (",)

But another hey, this comes from a person who doesn't know about any
of those sentimentalism.
So, is it just another entry of a fantasy Or a desire?
A peculiar desire.

Does romance includes a fantasy?
Or is it merely a fairytale?

All the giggles, smiles, laughs.. you know, the dramas.
It's all a little bit funny
Yet,
a happiness slides within.

And that!
worth every beat of a heart could take.
A little fairytale won't hurt wud it?
Just don't take it too far.

I enjoy the giggles,
fancy the smiles,
Once more..
I love the fantasies - the fairytales -

A quote taken from a friend,
- Simplicity is the key -
And true,
It is the simple things that counts.
That stuck with you forever.
There you go, You've found the beauty.

Ah, funny ramblings.
If anyone understood all the things i've said.
So let the fool be welcomed into the club (",)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog