Memories

Cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light
I can feel you read my mind
I can see it in your eyes under the moon as it plays
like music every line
There's a rug with bleeding dye under the fan in the room
Where the passions burning high by the chair
with the leopard skin under the light
It's always Penny and me tonight

Listening to this song, or any of their songs.. made me remember all those good times memories.. Why? Reason being, their songs grows within me. All of a sudden, the memories of home starts to crawl up my mind. I missed it. I missed them. I missed everyone, everything. Never realised that I'm so alone in this stranded land. Feel like I need to fly high to my eastern home. A place I once can never admit as a homey land. All that has changed now.

I realised I have nothing to hold on if I'm to remain living in this dry land. A place, I can never call home.. Just another foreign ground where I stand.

"Ternyata ia bukan matahari dalam kehidupanku, ia hanyalah pelangi, yang hadir sekejab dengan segala warnanya. tetapi mereka, akan selalu hidup dalam hatiku...".

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:51 AM  

hohoho..seems like you're trully inspired -or perhaps obsessed? he3..- by them ye..anyway, that's what i said like: trapped in a 15-years-old-girl world. gonna say: WELCOME TO MY WORLD TOO!!
hmm, guess i -or we? but surely, i- never grow up, do i? hehehe
hmmm,udah nonton finding neverland ya bu?gue pingin nonton nih.tapi dvd bajakannya pasti masih jelek..
hohoho, your 1st day huh?
good luck anyway...

Anonymous 5:56 PM  

we are sposedly matured as time goes by. I can only say, My mind has grown much these past years, but my heart resists on growing too much. Make sense gak? Part of me is dying to be that innocent young girl again, but reality wakes me up every morning. I cant be that little girl anymore. At least not 24/7. Dya know wat i mean?
Anywaaayy.. iya gue udah nonton finding neverland. dan cuma satu komentar gue, BAGUS BUANGGEDD!!
another classic fairytale though. Careful, for it'll create another fantasy in our rambling thoughts. =P

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog