A Biatch Mode

points of my well-being. Some things I recently realised, about my ownself.
in a bitchy mode.

1. i might tolerate everything else, but definitely NOT n NEVER a spoiled spoiled brat! irritating, they truly2 are!

2. do not ever disturb my sleep, not at night, not in the morning. dont even try to try to talk any words or do nice-civilize-small-talk wen am half-awake from a disturbed sleep. for all u get is my unfriendly frown and sarcastic comment.not very pleasent i tell u!

3. i hate shallow people who always take the easy roads in every circumstances, worst of all, be proud of it. a total turn off!

4. i wud appreciate ppl with great responsibility and know where their place. take consideration of others, specially those closest to you. simply means: together we keep everthing in every place.. CLEAN!!! dont have to be all bling and glassy, at least livable. not too unreasonable to ask now is it?

5. do anything that'll totally ruin my feelings, you'll be sorry for i'll remember it for eternity and forgiveness is rarely oblige.

6. not too fancy on admitting this, but i like rules.rules are good. they keeps us organize. much simpler n easier when follow rules. that is for all people to follow rules the better the result rather than just one individual try to keep her stand. that is just hard trouble friggin chaos!

7. Don't really like a kid who doesn't act like a kid. instead, they are trying to copycat an adult. They try to mature too quickly, which made them more irritating than they already is. Yes, I know. Kids are all cute, irrisistably adorable and are all amusable. Hey y'know what, none for me. Kids are only all those things before they reached a second year of age. Afterwards, they are just pure annoyance, which takes pure patience to deal with them. And I know, I only have a tiny portion of it! Yes, definitely not a motherly quote.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog