Precious moments

· love that word "relationship". Covers all manner of sins, doesn't it? I fear that this has become a bad relationship. A relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those things that really matter to, erm... Britain. We may be a small country but we're a great one, too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter. David Beckham's right foot. David Beckham's left foot, come to that.

· But for now, let me say
Without hope or agenda
Just because it's Christmas
(And at Christmas you tell the truth)
To me, you are perfect
And my wasted heart will love you

To me, you are perfect.
- dido, here with me

· It's my favorite time of day, driving you.
It is the saddest part of my day, leaving you.

· Would you stay, knowing that life would always be a little bit worse? Or would you cut and run?
Oh, God. I am so in the wrong. The classic fool.
Yes, but you've also made a fool out of me, and you've made the life I lead foolish too.


All of those are dramatically romantic. But also a fairy tale of love.
A romantic comedy?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog