One Day

it hit me hard.
Down to the core.
The realization of my inner self is now widely open.
How?
one day..
an independent, yet struggling young single mother blurt her heart out.
And the words, that exact words..
pin me down the my deepest conscience..

"honey, your not deppresed. You're just lazy. And I dont respect you."

maybe that is all of me too..
i'm not depressed as I always rambles about,
maybe all i am is...
a lazy ass bitch who thinks too much about life
however, when reality checks in..
She's never really taste the actual outside world.

perhaps it's true,
am too caught up with myself, selfish to say.
never really know the true life outside the cage.
Merely, am too afraid.
Afraid to experience the unexpected.
Hence,
it is all just a big misunderstanding..
of one's state of mind.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog