Who doesn't love July

July, you have dropped the bomb on me but also you balanced it with many many splendid things.

This month, I have been yelled at, mocked at, screamed at.
Covered by pile of papers, bombarded with questionmarks from the above, shoved with new techy stuff and responsibilities.

That was work.

However, I am so blessed for having my great greatest buddies. They always know how to switch frowns and tears to massive laughter and sincerest smiles.
Getting away from Jakarta was always our escape from work stress. We went to Sawarna and Green Canyon. Beach and Sun burnt the heavy burden we store temporarily on our brain. The companion that are priceless.

Two unexpected news knocked on door.
An old friend coming out of the blue. Facebook connected us.
It started off as tease, innocent flirting, and a fun playful stress release. Or so I thought!
It turns out a complete double entendre.
I had to eat my own words. The old friend took my words far too seriously, he then dropped the bomb on me. My heart have been skipping few beats due to that. I should've not play with fire, but i keep on flaming fireworks. haha!
For now, I'm letting things as they go.

On a very very very exciting and happy news.
I'm going back to Melbourne!! Initially, just for 10 days. But we'll see how things to be while I'm there. Whether Melbourne is just a happy memory or a prospective future for me.
Just need to find best words and reasons to tell mum.

Apparently 9 months was a very long time. A LOT has happened during then.
Friends and Indonesia's nature exquisite have captured my love. It will be very difficult to leave them now. I thought this would be easy, since nothing here is for me to love. I was so wrong.

Due to this, Jakarta and Melbourne has equal chances. A 50-50 heart dilemma.
But I will decide this when I reach Melbourne in September. See if the city could make me head over heels once more.

July, I have vent out some anguish but it was dialed down by many many laughter. All thanks to my closest nicest craziest friends around me.

Alhamdulillah I've been reminded that Happiness do exist.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog