Attitude

In my line of work now, I dealt almost everyday with rich family. Be it native Indonesians, chinese indo, indian-indo, or foreigners all together. My company runs in service industry. Targeting to 'supposedly' sophisticated level of community and educated industry.

However, after meeting with many of rich kinds, I come to aware that most wealthy Indonesians are so spoilt, uneloquent with words, bad attitude, and very surprisingly so uneducated and unsophisticated bunch of walking LVs. We do run in service industry, but do not interpret us being ur slaves. The different gap between the white collars and sportmums/busy dads are too overwhelming, they thought they are the boss of us.

To my shocking believe, this suburban I'm currently placed in northern Jakarta, has enormous number of labor-y rich kinds. Why I said labor-y? They are non-corporate bunch of rich family and started off in trading industry. All kinds of trade. Not only the luxury items.

Therefore you can only imagine how disallocated I was (and AM!) to face these wealthy kinds. They are rich, no doubts. Billionaires, trillionaires that I'm sure. But the attitude and language are them blue-collar workers!

I'm sure they've been around the world. Met many westerners and interact with other -more sophisticated- cultures, but to my very surprise, they never implement or reflect that high-class attittude into theirs.

These kind of Indonesians, are the wealthy lower-class. If my ego lands on this office carpet, they def not my peeps. I'm more high-end than them bunch. They may have all the LVs, but I bring sophisticated and class.

Fck off bitches.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog