Memoirs of the day

Today was my 2nd day after being relocated to South Jakarta branch.
With hesitant, I accepted the relocation. Insisting only for a week.
At the back of my mind, I know management would consider extending my stay. I have no say.

The work envo is extremely different and location if Frikken far!
If I to stay here permanently, I have to sacrifice my social life. Which I have no intention to do so atm.

Basically, the branch only have 8 people in 2 storey home-office building. Only for 2 days but the people do not speak to each other. Well, they spoke.
But not chat. not a friendly chat at least. All about work work work. That kills.

Maybe because manager and supervisor are all in one room. We don't have cubicles. Just one massive open space and chomp us all into it.

I don't mind temporarily placed there. Please not permanent.
I'd go crazy there I'm sure. I have found my comfort zone back in head office, but why you move me?

Up to this moment, I'm finding job that suits me best. That I don't need extreme adjustment in any means. At this branch, I need massive adjustment, mentally.

I grew tired for changes and adjusting. I want comfort.
GAH! lemme out lemme out.

Or you'll find me hopping places again. Which I don't particularly fond of, but if I have to --just to find that comfort-- I will hop places.

Can you meet me halfway?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog