is thinking 1,2,3

Maybe it was a bad move.
Proceed with emotion and not rationally.
The time to decide was rushed.

and now I can't decide which best. 1, 2, or 3 ??

silently, I cried myself to sleep.
Wishing to have the answer when I wake up.
My memories of you was too deep...
I couldn't let go or let you vanished into thin air..

I'm content here.
I just couldn't let you go, still.
Feels like I'm outta place.
Couldn't find which place to go to and stood still.

I had a full life there. I've become who I am because of you...
You're a part of me.
I couldn't let you go...
Where am I suppose to belong, then?

I couldn't decide whether to choose You but to suffer 4 months prior meeting you?
or choose to complete prestige and status but letting You go?
or choose to go half-way in gaining prestige and status but seeing you in 9 months?


Either way, I know I have to choose.


Ps: and you know what shitty word verication blogger wrote:
spot on. LOL

1 comments:

miss d 1:39 PM  

alo neng pa kabar? maap loe sms g no news. lagi tepar g uda ampir seminggu batuk2 ga karuan, sempet demam pula. suara uda ilang skrg tapi masih belom bae jg.. anyway, liburan ngapain nanti?

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog